“We have to dedicate much of our success to the quality of products our team puts out the door,” says President Brad Mohns.
Our vendors must meet certain requirements and are held accountable for flaws in the raw materials. Some of our CNC machines are even capable to 'self-check' the specified dimensions on the part they are producing, while other parts are brought into the quality lab for more detailed inspection.
Quality is everyone’s responsibility at HitchDoc. Our ISO 9001 certified processes require parts to be inspected after every operation to ensure we meet customer requirements. We agree with International Organization for Standards (ISO) in creating safe, reliable and good quality products so we’ve certified our processes to ensure you get the best. In addition to completed part inspections, the HitchDoc Quality team randomly audits parts and processes throughout the day to ensure we maintain an exceptional quality level.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Policy
HitchDoc is dedicated to customer satisfaction by providing quality products in a timely manner through teamwork and a commitment to continual improvement.
To achieve the above, HitchDoc will:
- Maintain quality goals and objectives as set out in our strategic plan.
- Ensure that customer expectations are an integral part of every program.
- Apply a quality planning system to ensure effective implementation of new programs to meet our quality goals.
- Comply with applicable standards, legislation, and regulations.
- Commit to an ongoing training program for all new and existing employees.
- Promote quality awareness and employ work involvement in quality improvement programs.
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Policy
HitchDoc is committed to the prevention of pollution by continually improving environmental performances in all aspects of our business.
To achieve this, HitchDoc will:
- Maintain environmental goals and objectives as set out in our strategic plan.
- Practice sound environmental stewardship and promotion of health, safety and well-being of our employees.
- Meet or exceed all applicable federal, state, local and company environmental standards.
- Provide a workplace free of recognized hazards and maintain healthy working conditions for all company employees.
- Monitor all facilities for prevention of pollution.
- Participate in recycling to the greatest practical extent to reduce impact on landfills and promote recovery of valuable resources.
- Promote environmental awareness and employ work involvement in environmental improvement programs.