Operates multiline telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel, attends to visitors, takes orders from customers, and inputs data by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors visitor access.
- Takes orders from customers regarding hitches and ensures orders are routed to packaging.
- Enter new customers and the corresponding sales orders for hitch sales.
- Ship hitches by completing sales orders, running customer credit cards and executing UPS.
- Invoicing of production parts sent to customers daily.
- Sends faxes and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
- Prepares travel arrangements for personnel.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Accounting software; Internet software; Manufacturing software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Other Career Listings