Coordinates projects and activities for marketing products or services by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates the creation and production of sales, marketing, and packaging materials.
- Coordinates advertising schedules and placement.
- Reviews specification sheets, obtains and prepares bids, and acts as liaison with vendors in such areas as delivering marketing material, scheduling proofs, and meetings.
- Maintains customer database and generates internal database information, such as lists and counts for direct marketing projects.
- Compiles and produces sales and marketing reports.
- Tracks, collates, and maintains inventory of marketing materials.
- Maintains inventory of photo work, artwork, and film, and maintains marketing literature, archive files, and sample files.
- Continually look for video opportunities that would help explain advantages of our product.
- Coordinates trade show exhibits, promotions, packaging, shipping, and staff travel plans, and travels to and participates in trade shows when necessary.
- Create price sheets and simple sell sheets.
- Help maintain Map Point (Sales territory program).
- Work with dealers to help them use their co-op advertising.
- Prepare/maintain media schedule and negotiate rates.
- Create press release ads.
- Send out customer surveys.
- Help with website design and upgrades.
- Regularly update Facebook page and launch Company on other social media sites.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software; Manufacturing software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Other Career Listings