Performs repetitive line assembly operations to mass-produce products such as snow blowers, seed carts, salt and sand spreaders, levelers, and other products by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Places parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Bolts, clips, screws, cements, or otherwise fastens parts together.
- Uses power hand tools to perform force fitting or fastening operations on assembly line.
- Works at different work stations as production needs require.
- Works on line where tasks vary as different products move along line.
- Experience with hand and power tools.
- Ability to read and interpret written information.
- Basic math skills including fractions, decimals, and standard measuring devices.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50lbs with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to work overtime when requested.
Other Career Listings