Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes in industrial plant by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent; or four or more years related experience and/or training in metal manufacturing and leadership role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing software (I.E. Solid Works)
- Ability to work overtime when requested.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25lbs.
Other Career Listings