Powder Coat Painter
Operates cone, disk, or nozzle type electrostatic painting equipment to spray negatively charged paint particles onto positively charged work pieces by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspects and replaces components on electrostatic guns to ensure they are at optimum performance.
- Hand sprays large parts to cover unpainted, light or bare areas and apply rust preventative.
- Inspects painted units for runs, sags, and unpainted areas.
- Cleans paint from ceiling and walls of booth, conveyor hooks or grid, and from disks, cones, spray heads, and hoses.
- Certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read simple instructions and ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to lift and/or move 50lbs and work standing on hard surface.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends if requested.
Other Career Listings