Robotic Welder Operators
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lifts work piece manually or using hoist and secures work piece in fixture or loads automatic feeding device.
- Starts machine, engages feed, and observes operation.
- Inspects and measures welded work pieces to verify conformance to specifications.
- Moves machine controls and guides to adjust machine.
- Notifies maintenance when accessories are worn and need to be replaced.
- Sands welded parts.
- Cleans welded parts.
- Tends machines and equipment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work overtime and occasional weekends when requested.
Other Career Listings