Paint Line Blaster
Abrades surfaces of metal or hard composition objects to remove adhering scale, sand, paint, grease, tar, rust, and dirt, and to impart specified finish by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Shovels or pours abrasives of specified grade into machine hopper.
- Masks specified areas of object to protect from abrading action.
- Loads parts on racks in enclosed booths.
- Operates equipment while regulating pressure and composition of abrasive mixture flowing through nozzle.
- Directs nozzle over surface of large parts for specified interval.
- Examines finished parts to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Ability to read and interpret written information.
- Basic math skills including fractions, decimals, and standard measuring devices.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move 50 – 60 lbs.
- Ability to work overtime and occasional weekends when requested.
Other Career Listings