Paint Line Parts Hanger
Follows procedure in hanging parts to ensure the smoothest operation of the paint department by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand general pre-prep operation, including viewing product for defects before entering the wash and paint booth and reviewing work orders to determine specific parts to be hung onto paint line in the most efficient manner.
- Loads unpainted parts onto the paint line conveyor system.
- Unloads finished painted parts from paint line conveyor system.
- Inspects painted parts to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Places finished painted parts onto lifting table to transport to assembly.
- Assures work area is kept clean and neat.
- Cross train in other stations of the paint department.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Ability to work overtime and occasional weekends when requested.
Other Career Listings